Hump day. The most useless day of the week. Until now!
Im looking for some new peeps and I know you are too, so quit yer whinin' and get with it for hell sakes!
Grab my "butt"on over there on my sidebar and out it in yer post. Then tell us what you meant to say or what you should have said or whatever the hell you want. Come back, link up and visit everyone for some gut busting laughs!
Let's get this party started...
Duke and his oblivious boys,
When I told you all I wanted for my birthday was a week with no laundry and you said:
"Sure! You gotcher self a deal.. I will get right on it"
This is not what I meant by the words "Do The Laundry" (can't believe I have to clarify)
I guess I'm gonna have to make myself a bit more clear.
1. Pick up ALL the clothes from around the house. (even the kids rooms dumbass). Everyone needs their underwear cleaned, not just yours.
2. You are not doing yourself any favors by shoving the washing machine so full that it only takes 1 cup of effing water to fill up the tub. This does not clean the clothes. The soap has no room to swish therefore the dirt stays on the clothes. It also means the clothes will be wrinkled and you will have to iron (gasp). The dryer is not larger than the washer so it takes twice as long to get them dry when its jammed full like a constipated pit bull.
3. "Doing the laundry" means taking it through until the end. The kitchen table is not the storage for our clothes (see above pic). I don't want to have to dig through your boxers for my bras each morning. Specially if they aren't getting clean (see #2).
4. The socks need to be "balled". I know it has been 14 months since they were matched but as all of us know, it is your turn. Don't worry, I have taken care of my own over the past year... yours have been waiting. It's time.
5. Next birthday, just buy me something. The housework trade is the shits.
It's not always necessary to reach out and touch the ones you love when the middle finger will do... -Chief