normally I don't give a rats when someone challenges me... If I want to do it, I will.. if not.. I won't.
I dont' sit well with obligations.. they make me burst a hemorrhoid
But I read the post over at THINK Tank Momma's and Daffy's at Batcrap Crazy's place and decided I want to do this little doo dad Adrienzgirl has going on over there today.
Read if you'd like, if you don't, whatev. NO obligations here.
So The deal-ee-O is called Own It, Work It, Love It or some shiz like that.
I need to name 15 things that I love:
15. That I get to go back to work tomorrow for 9 hours. Its' been to close of quarters around here with Duke moping around, the kids getting antsy, me sitting on my ass so long that I add to my collection of hemorrhoids.
14. I love that I only choose to surround myself with good people. Whiners, bunsholes, grudgeholders, hypocrites and liars make me sick. I love that I have learned to eliminate the crapholes and stop pretending I like people I don't just to be nice.
13. I love being a Macaroni Kid Publishing Mom. I love the extra income, the camaraderie, the sense of community and creativity. LOVE it! If you want to know more, just let me know!
12. I love my kids school. I love that they are getting a quality education, I love school uniforms, and the classical curriculum they are learning about. This is the single best thing I have ever done for my kids AND I'M SO READY FOR IT TO START BACK UP!
11. Im glad there is only 3 more weeks until I don't have to listen to Guitar Hero 24/7. Listening to Duke sing the Gambler is getting old real fast.
10. I love Maggie. She is my BFF.
9. I love my Wolf Pack.
10. I love my 'puter...
9. I love Bejeweled Blitz on Facebook. Laurie got me hooked.. now my kids haven't eaten and my toilets haven't been cleaned for 4 weeks.<----like I can truly blame the game for this
8. I love Ozycontin. I know this is a bad thing to post and I will totally get the druggies on google search but I LOVE OXYCONTIN because it makes Duke go nighty nite.
7. I love my Blackberry... and it loves me. It talks to me at night when everyone else is sleeping and never asks to be cuddled. It also never cries out that it has to pee and can't make it to the bathroom in time.
6. I love bedtime. I love when it's the kids bedtime and I love when it is my bedtime. I wish it was always bedtime.
7. I love to be right. I am nearly always right so I am happy a lot of the time.
6. I love potatoes. Fried, boiled, mashed, sliced, sauteed, julienned, stewed, smashed....
5. I love Toothsoap.. I love that my kids love Toothsoap. I love the company and what it stands for and what it does for others.
4. I love the people in my church that teach my kids and the example they are for them. Bud went on a "Pioneer Trek" last week where the youth are taught to appreciate the sacrifices of the Mormon Pioneers who settled the land where we live. The youth leaders are amazing in my neighborhood and I am grateful for where I live. More to come about Trek in a later post.
That's Bud in the middle with two of his leaders.
3. I love my kids. I love that they have polar opposite personalities that I can make fun of.
2. I love that Booger is cynical like me and Bud is happy go lucky and kind like his Dad. I love that they are honor role students but still dumbasses so I have something to blog about.
1. I love Duke. He is a great dad who has raised loving kids despite me trying to ruin them. I love that he cooks, listens to me bitch about stupid people, has a great job that supports our family so I don't have to.
Phew... that was alot of love for me.. I had to stop periodically so as not to become physically ill.