- Duke is making it to the bathroom without crutches
- No more oxycontin<---mood swings, stomach problem, etc... gone
- No more nights listening to him writhe in pain as he tries to live with the after effects of his bones being ground down and his ligaments and nerves stretched.
He is bored.
- Anxious about getting back to work.
- Sick of being home with the kids 24/7.
- AND to top it all off. He has the brain of a 14 year old.
This means I have 2 -14 year olds and a nine year old male to try to raise.
Case in point:
He calls me at work and exclaims that he is so excited to BE WALKING AROUND WITHOUT HIS CANE! I feel bad he wanted me to be excited for him, but instead I reminded him that the Dr.s and P/T have warned him that he should not walk without an aid until he has stopped limping. Forcing it may cause damage in other areas and make the joint heal incorrectly.
Duke gets pissed at me and hangs up.
I call later and ask why it sounds like he is outside.
He informs me that he is taking his MOUNTAIN BIKE OUT FOR A SPIN!
What a moron.